0412 380 190

This can be done with external javascript, inline javascript, jquery or just plain css.

You would be right to call them “MouseOver” events when using javascript or jquery as you would usually use the code onMouseOver=action (or something similar) to define what happens, but when using CSS to acheive the same result, you’re better calling it a “Mouse Hover” effect.

Each method has it’s advantages and disadvantages, so pick the method best suited to your aim.

>> CSS demo <<
>> Javascript demo <<
>> Jquery demo <<

Feel free to use “view source” on these demo’s and disect the code to suit your needs.